Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Quotable Quotes

I love collecting words. In the absence of much time this week, I wanted to share a pictoral blog of some of my favorite quotes that I've collected so far into my YAGM year! Some are funny, some are thought-provoking, and some are just weird.

Mostly, though, I love how the power of words is apparent everywhere.

Thanks to Shantonu :)

(From a hike Shantonu and I did in the Yorkshire Dales town of Settle)

Shantonu's life motto!


My all-time favorite quote of the year



From the Elephant Cafe in Edinburgh





This is hard to see - it says "Celebrate the things you love. A hobby. A passion. A person." or something like that. I just liked the "Celebrate the things you love" bit. 


I would amend this for me to say, "Hot Chocolate" or "Tea"





My friend told me this reminded her of me. Don't think that's a compliment but it's completely true.


Agreed.


A poem on the wall of a giant building. You can read the text here


The best for last...this is a poster in a shop window in York and it makes me laugh every time I see it. 


1 comment: